A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Twin Robots is a 2.5D platformer where you can switch control between two little robots; They have been imprisoned and need to find the way out of each level! You can play alone or with a friend in local co-op multiplayer, so that each player controls one robot.
You'll be running, jumping & solving puzzles together, but beware: Both robots are battery-powered so they consume energy in everything they do! Watch out for their battery levels! You can also transfer energy from one robot to the other so that both can safely reach the exit. Sharing is caring :-)
Note: You'll need gamepads connected to your device to unlock multiplayer mode; 1 is enough for desktop versions of the game, since the other player can use the Keyboard. The Android version requires 2 gamepads connected.
- Added background music
- Music & sound effects volume can be adjusted ingame
- Graphic adjustments (depth of field, distance fog, vsync option)
- Background is now lighter when lights go off, so the black bot can be seen better.
- More gamepads supported
- Vibration support on Windows via XInput
- You no longer need 2 gamepads to unlock multiplayer mode: you can play local coop using a keyboard + 1 gamepad
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.